Friday, June 10, 2011

educate yourself..

When you are supposed to be busy but you end up being so lazy and do nothing. You will feel guilty right??

When you know that you should not have a lots of free times but you end up having lots of free time, you will feel very2 guilty right?

What should i do when I’ve lots of free time??(coz i'm too lazy to do my thesis...huhu..sshh~~~)

But at the same time I want to be a good khalifah and as well as a good da’ei?

I have to fight my laziness. 

For that reason, I have to read lots of book so that I will not wasting my precious time. So let’s read these books..
Virus – virus ukhuwah
Bagaimana menyentuh hati
Faktor kebangkitan dan kejatuhan empayar uthmaniyah

Ok..that’s all for now..tu je yg baru baca..ehehe

To educate yourself u have to take an initiative... your own initiative..do not wait for others to feed u up..and if  your friends do advice you..pls take it in a positive way..okeh?

how to buy indonesian's islamic books???because their books are really interesting...

Do you know how to find eBooks???Islamic eBooks??

No comments:

Post a Comment