Monday, December 20, 2010

prayer and hope

I just want to say that :
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why we call it 'The Present'.
so whatever happens in the past, it is history..but make sure we will not make the same mistakes and make sure we will improve ourselves....because we never know what will happen in the future..but based on what we have experiences, we may guess what will happen and we can plan on what we should do and what we shouldn't...

and if one day, we have to become a leader, please remember this quote
Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend
and never and ever feel great with your position..it is because, once you have higher position, it means your responsibility is also increasing and it is like one of your leg is near to the hell. because if you become a bad leader, u can go to hell easily..and if you become a great leader, u can go to heaven easily...remember that, and always listen to your subordinates opinions.....and think and act wisely.......remember to pray to Allah..because du'a is a muslim's weapon.

Du’a is such a wonderful gift bestowed upon us by Allah. Rasullullah (salAllāhu ‘alayhi wa sallam) is reported to have said, “Du’a is the weapon of a Muslim”. It can change our destiny and can help to soothe and relieve our pain. Without it we are lost and with it we can never fail. It is our dialogue with our Creator, our form of direct contact that is spiritually extremely empowering and liberating to our souls. We turn to Him because we know it is only He that has the ability to help us and to do what is best for us.

I pray to Allah in the Heavens above,
I pray to Allah asking Him for His love.
I pray to Allah to keep me safe and warm,
I pray to Allah to keep me away from harm.
I pray to Allah to keep my family safe,
I pray to Allah to keep us all in His embrace.
I pray to Allah so that I have no fear,
I pray to Allah for all that I hold dear.
I pray to Allah for me and for you,
I pray to Allah that He forgives the wrong that we do.
I pray to Allah in the Heavens above,
I pray to Allah asking Him for His love.

Last but not least, I hope it is never too late to wish salam maal hijrah~~forgot to attach this card in my previous post...



sources :
http://www.missionislam.com/kidsclub/prayallah.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment