Saturday, December 25, 2010

du'a for strength


Praise and Glory be to you Oh Allah you are the Most High the Most Merciful
Oh Allah, i beg that you strengthen me and fortify me with faith, patience, love, peace and extinction of my selfish desires
Oh Allah, i beg that you purify my intention and allow your perfect and holy Will to take control of my mind and use it to carry out your perfect intention
i beg that you capture my soul in the light and purify it with a through purification
i sacrifice my identity, my life and my soul to you Oh Allah that you may use me as you Will
i beg that you continue to strengthen me with immeasurable faith, an unbreaking spirit, courage, nobility and patience as i make my way through the darkness and into light, through the fire and into the Kingdom, from ignorance to knowledge and from selfishness to selflessness
As i cross the ever so narrow Sirat, i beg that you strengthen my spirit by granting me eternal light, patience, understanding and knowledge
Oh Allah, if ever i stumble from the straight path, i beg that you strengthen me with the power to achieve so that i may never fall into ignorance, fear and weak faith
i beg that you strengthen me with eternal remembrance
i beg that you strengthen me to always control my emotions in every situation
i beg that you strengthen me to submit to you perfectly
I beg that you strengthen me to never sin again and to be a perfect manifestation of your Will
i beg forgiveness for all my mistakes and all my sins
i beg that you strengthen me to enjoin the right and forbid the wrong
Praise and Glory be to you Oh Allah
Your Will be done

source : http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/islam-dir/21880-dua-strength.html

No comments:

Post a Comment